IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your eyelid is free from oil before applying your magnetic eyeliner, this will drastically improve the eyeliner's hold - For oily lids, please cleanse the eye area and ensure it is completely dry.
For best results, apply a non-oil based eye primer. Alternatively, you can dust with powder or use eye shadow as a base.
DO NOT use the cleansing oil to clean your magnetic lashes as this will cause them to fall apart. The cleansing oil is strictly for removing eyeliner from your eyelid.
DO NOT use an oil based mascara with the false eyelashes.
Please remove the eyeliner and eyelashes fully before going for an MRI scan.
Step 1 - Preparation
- Make sure your eyelids are clean and free from any oil. You can apply an oil-free primer base or use your eye-shadow before applying the eyeliner.
- If needed, trim your Magnetic Lashes from the outer ends to fit your natural eye shape.
- Roll each lash around your finger for 1 minute. This will help them take shape and will prevent the ends lifting.
- If you wish to wear mascara, please apply it before applying your false lashes! This will help you get the most out of them.
Step 2 - Liner Application
- Shake your Magnetic Eyeliner well before use.
- Wipe excess eyeliner from the applicator. Then apply a layer of magnetic eyeliner to your lash line and allow it to dry completely. Make sure to apply an even coat across the entire area where the lashes will sit. If you have hooded eyes it is best to close your eyes during the drying process.
- Dry test: Pat your finger on your eye line to see if any eyeliner comes off. If any eyeliner comes off, it isn’t dry enough!
Step 3 - Lash Application
- Apply the lashes by starting with the inner corners then lightly pressing along the lash line securing the magnets in place. Adjust as necessary. Pinch and press down near the roots of the lashes to set them.
- Do not use an oil based mascara on your false eyelashes. We also recommend not using a waterproof or heavy mascara as this will seriously affect the longevity of the lashes.
Step 4 - Removal
- When removing, detach your false lashes slowly from the outer corners. Use your Magnetic Eyeliner Cleansing Oil with a cotton pad to gently remove the eyeliner from your eyelid. Use a cotton bud with a rolling motion to wipe up any remnants of the eyeliner.
- After each use clean the magnets on your false lashes with an oil-free cleanser and cotton bud. Remove any excess liner from the magnets with an oil free cleanser and a cotton bud. Place lashes back into the tray to maintain lash shape.
- Warning: Do not use the Magnetic Eyeliner Cleansing Oil to clean your false lashes as it may disturb the magnets.