Introducing the NEW HYBRID Magnetic Eyeliner from Lola’s Lashes
The unique formula of our Hybrid Magnetic Liner combines the easy application of our magnetic liner plus the extra security of lash adhesive for that ultra-secure hold.
- Lightweight liner formula glides on easily
- Create a super fine line with new precision brush
- Touch up any liner smudges easily with the Touch-Up Pen included in this kit
- Get the easy application of magnetic lashes, no more waiting for lash glue to dry
- Double the Hold with our revolutionary adhesive mix formula for ultra-secure all-day wear
*Based on 117 Lola's Lashes customer testers feedback gathered by Lola's Lashes
Ditch the dramatics for natural, yet sophisticated length
If you’re looking to make your everyday a little bit more beautiful, choose our best-seller, Sapphire. This style is all about adding natural length to give you a classic, statement look with a subtle finish for lashes that look like they're yours... only better!
- Lash Length: Shortest length - 6mm, Longest - 11mm
- Best Suited to: Those looking to enhance their everyday lashes for a timeless, put-together look
- Eye Shapes: Almond, Deep Set and Monolid Eyes
- Kit Contains: 1x Sapphire 6 Magnet Lash, 1x Black Magnetic Eyeliner, 1x Magnetic Liner Remover
About our Magnetic Lashes, Liners and Removers
At Lola’s Lashes, we have said goodbye to our toxic relationship with lash glue and are 100% committed to our amazing No Glue Falsies!
Not only are Magnetic Eyelashes and liners easier to apply than traditional glue-on lashes, but they are also 100% Vegan too and contain No Latex.
Did You Know? Lash Glue is the most toxic item in any makeup bag! That's why 100,000’s of customers have switched to magnetic lashes.
We are also the first magnetic lash brand to bring our customers a better way to remove your magnetic eyeliner with our new magnetic cleansing balm. Our Cleansing Balm doubles up as an eye makeup remover and gently melts away your magnetic liner, making it easy to wipe away any residue without rubbing or irritation.
WHAT LASH STYLE ARE YOU?